martes, 30 de agosto de 2011









                                       The kid of the sunscreen is always there
                                       waiting for your call to offer his services.
                                       You see him and make a sign for him to approach you.
                                       -How much?
                                       -Your will, sir, a couple of coins.
                                       -Go ahead, boy, and extend your cream
                                       on my burning body.
                                       Make me feel the most tender relief that you can give.






                                      Make sure that this moment will last in time.
                                      A fascinating world comes to my brain
                                      I don't know if I am alive or dead
                                      I just want this moment
                                      to remain over time.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario